Saturday, March 28, 2009

Earth hour

Earth Hour just passed... Did u guys off the lights and stay in the dark?

I was having dinner with my family at a restaurant, so it was not possible to off the lights. Kinda disappointed coz i wanted to be part of it.

But I guess there ain't much you can do in the dark anyway, other than take a nap haha.
Besides it is the thought that counts rite?

On our way home, it was about 9.15pm and I noticed most houses in the neighbourhood still kept their porch lights on. I guess this is for security purposes, coz it may be dangerous if the area was all dark. I hope no houses or cars get broken into by bad ppl during this hour.

If it's any consolation, upon reaching home there was like another few minutes before it hit 9.30, so I sat in my room in the dark for a while haha.

OK... Next year I will try to do it for the whole hour.



Btw have u guys heard of Estrella? If not mistaken, they are a local band (Malaysian). Hitz.fm has been playing their song "Stay" and I think its really smooth... It has kind of a jazzy feel. Easy listening.

No comments: