Monday, March 16, 2009

What the F...

Seriously, life is so fucking unfair...

I've been working so fucking hard on my 2 research projects. Been so fucking sleepy these past 2-3 days staying up till so late to get it done. Just when i thought everything could be settled today the fucking printer decides to malfunction just when I need to print it. Seriously, my sis was using the printer this afternoon and it was fine.

Haih... thank god the fucking projects are only due on Friday. But I really just want to get it over n done with so I can finally sleep in peace. Seriously I think everything is against me. What are the chances? The bloody printer has been working fine all this while. At least I didn't wait till Thursday night to print it. Otherwise I think I'll have a heart attack and die instantly.

FUCK FUCK FUCK.
I've been storing way too much anger and frustration due to the piling amount of stress these few weeks. And now its erupting like a volcano. Seriously this week is the ultimate killer week. Both research papers due, and got maths and chemistry test which I'm totally not prepared for.

The only word that I want to say now is Fuck.

No comments: