Friday, March 13, 2009

Do Or Die

Yup, that's the 3 words I've been telling myself over and over this week.

Haih... kononnya cuti minggu ini, but then actually facing the computer everyday trying to finish my Bio and English research projects. Seriously struggling... not becoz it's difficult, but it just requires a lot of patience and processing of information and translating it into an essay. In other words, u have to sit still and work for hours. Totally driving me nuts...

Actually I'd rather have more homework everyday than be given 2 months to do projects. Coz i'm the lazy type, if haven't reach last minute also got no "mood" to do. But for homework right, everyday also will do, coz need to hand in the next day mah.

Conclusion: Projects are not helpful to students becoz they create an opportunity for students to do last minute work and stress them out like crazy.

SO FAR i've been making some progress (cough cough), almost done with Bio, but still got lots to do for English. 2 more days left. T_T

WORK never stops. I wonder why I'm so lazy...

No comments: