Monday, March 2, 2009

All I Wanna Do is...

...have some fun, I got a feeling I'm not the only one...

All I wanna do is to relax and not worry about assignments and other things that are driving me nuts.

I thought of this song becoz I was watching E! yesterday (Astro channel 712), and they were showing True Hollywood Story (THS) of Sheryl Crow. I do like some of her songs like 'Soak Up The Sun' and 'Good Is Good'. But I didn't know she has won 9 Grammy awards in her career.

'THS' is a good program. They do a great job in documenting the careers of our favourite stars, revealing interesting things that we might not know about them, especially in the beginning when they were still unknown and how they made it big time.

If u listen to English music, I'm sure u have heard of this song. It's been around for so long, one of the classics.

No comments: