Tuesday, March 17, 2009

And it gets worse...

Haha just when i thought i hit rock bottom, i have to deal with another huge blow that came with no warning.

Today I found out that the tennis event has been cancelled from this year's MUFY game. Yup, that means the competition that I've been sooooooo looking forward to just vaporized before my eyes. When I first heard the news I was shocked. Turns out the lecturer in charge of tennis was Ms.Sara, who is my Chemistry lecturer. She used to play for her uni and she was also disappointed about the decision to cancel tennis this year. So I went to look for the deputy director of the Mufy program in hopes that I could persuade him to change his mind, but he gave the reason that tennis had always received poor response in the previous years, so they decided to use the tennis court for street soccer instead because he said more people could participate.

Well what more can I say? The Mufy games is after all not really about competition, instead it is like a so called "gathering and socializing" event. I guess I should put my focus on the bigger and more serious competitions because that's what I really want. I swear I'll not give up on tennis, because I believe I still have chances to play in tournaments in the future to prove my worth. Mark my words. This incident will only motivate me to be even better than before.

I'm extremely disappointed. Until now I still have an uneasy feeling at the chest. It hurts literally.

I am on a unlucky streak. Honestly, right now I feel depressed and it's not helpful that I'm really tired. I couldn't concentrate in class today because I was so sleepy. BUT I can't sleep. There's so much work to do, and there's so much to study for tests to come.

Arghhhh............... What do I do now? I have never felt so agitated. I cannot calm myself down anymore.

No comments: