Sunday, March 15, 2009

U Be The Judge

OK, I'm not really into Flo Rida songs but I admit his latest single "Right Round" is catchy and cool. There is also a female guest vocal in the song, and I think it's Katy Perry.

But I was surprised when I saw the official music video on MTV and it was a black woman called Kesha. So I looked it up on the net, and some ppl say it is NOT Katy Perry.

Katy Perry has a distinct voice, and I'm quite sure it's her in the song.
This is just like the time some Kylie tracks were leaked onto the Net, and after listening to it I knew it was Kylie even though her management denied that those tracks were sung by her.

But I've been a Kylie fan for years, so I know Kylie's voice well. As for this case, maybe I'm wrong and it's just 2 people that sound very alike.

Have a listen and tell me what u think...
Whoever it is, this is still a cool dance song =)

No comments: