Friday, March 20, 2009

On The Other Side

It feels so damn good to finally be on the other side, or should I say at the end of a tough week.

I feel so light, as in "ringan" because the weight on my shoulders has been lifted.

Don't scold me for saying this, but now I feel so bored because I've been so busy all week, and suddenly there is nothing else to do, so I feel a little uneasy, like life is pointless.
It's a strange feeling... as though I forgot how to not do anything and relax.

But don't worry, I will probably be back to my old lazy self in a couple of days.

For now, I should just try to rest.
But before I do that, I think there is room for some reflection on the "events" that took place this week:

I have finally come in to terms with the fact that there will be no mufy tennis competition. Maybe it's for the better, maybe this is not the time yet. If I practice more, I will be even more prepared. There are more tournaments ahead of me. Maybe then will I play. Because of this incident, I realize just how important tennis is to me, and it has only inspired me to improve my game.

As for the printer that decided to malfunction this week, I guess I'm just unlucky. I mean I know printers have a short life span, so I should have known there was a chance that it will spoil when I need to use it the most. On the plus side, I didn't wait until the last day to print, so I discovered that the printer was faulty early on, and as a result I could still find time to do my printing at a printing shop. Even though it was a lot of trouble, I'm thankful that I could still submit my work.

And the fact that both research projects are due this week, and there are also 2 tests this week, well I can't complain, becoz the schedule had been fixed long ago by the lecturers. Also, I realize I'm not the only one going through hell, as all my course mates are suffering as well. Turns out the tests weren't that tough, I think I did well, especially in maths. And I'm super proud that my research papers are done. When I saw the final product in paper that was properly binded, the feeling was just like "wow", I did it!


OK, so maybe this week was stressful, but I knew I would survive. =)

No comments: