Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Rehab

OK I've cooled down now...

In times of distress, I turn to music to be my saviour. There is always a song for every emotion or occasion.
And I also ate some junk food, drank some alcohol and watched TV. Now I'm much more relaxed...


I understand that there is still a lot of work to be done, and I'm certain that more unhappy times await.

But I realize there's no way to escape it. I just have to accept it. Maybe I have bad luck, but the sooner I go through it, the sooner my good luck can come back rite...

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. I have said this line many times, but today I have truly learnt the meaning of it and gained a whole new respect for life and how we should deal with challenges.

One thing is for sure. I don't give up. I may complain, I may get stressed out, I may torture myself, but at the end of the day I always get the job done. And this time is no different.

No comments: