Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Relief

Feels so good that my English research project is over and done with! Today's oral presentation for the research went OK i guess... I think I spoke fluently and everything was smooth.. But I'm not sure if the class understood what I said coz they were so quiet during the Q&A... Maybe I was speaking too fast for them to digest the info. But I had to rush becoz there was a time limit.

Good or bad, it's already done so no point thinking about it. This morning on my way to college I was quite sick I actually thought that I wasn't going to be able to present today. Dunno what was wrong, I suddenly felt like throwing up. And it's not easy to drive when u feel like that. Thankfully I was ok by the time I reached class.

Tomorrow is the Mufy games... And I'm having mixed feelings about taking part in the badminton event. On one hand I think it's going to be fun and I get to have a good workout and test my so called "mental strength" that I've been building up from tennis. But on the other, I feel like I don't really deserve a spot in the draw becoz badminton was never really a passion of mine, and I kinda suck at it, in comparison to tennis that is. And my doubles partner also sucks at the game. So I'm worried that other ppl are going to be mad that 2 idiots who don't really know how to play badminton are hogging up the draw. But I guess I shouldn't chicken out, becoz I know I have a competitive nature. If I can be a good fighter on a tennis court, then why not on a badminton court rite? Even if the odds are against me, I believe I can still put up a good challenge, or at least die trying. Yeah, as long as I give my best, I have nothing to lose or worry about.

The only thing that I need to do now is to read up the rules of badminton. Honestly I'm still not too sure about the rules for doubles, like for example which side do I serve from and when do we need to change places and stuff like that.

Wish me luck! I need looooooooooootttsss of it =P

No comments: