Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Oh Yeah

WOW the semester is finally over!

Feels awesome to be on holiday right after an exam, liberation is the word that comes to mind.

Finally can watch TV without guilt, but the best part is SLEEPING! Yes, trying to get rid of the horrible dark circles that make me look like a zombie.
Unfortunately my stomach problems have come back to haunt me yet AGAIN so it's kind of like a bittersweet moment.


A few things I need to get done....
Renew my driving licence, no longer require the P stickers!
Buy new earphones for my mp3
Repair car CD player (or rather SEND it for repair LOL)
Clean my desk that is filled with notes and junk
Buy Aphrodite album
Go sight seeing (suddenly feel like being outdoors and stare at animals and stuff)


And of course have lots of FUN! hehehehehe :D

No comments: