Thursday, July 1, 2010

It Happens Eventually

Just back from a farewell dinner.

SERIOUSLY full.
'All you can eat' promotion at a Chinese restaurant in Puchong. We ordered so many dishes it's scary and amazing at the same time. As good as a buffet.


Kinda sad though.
We have had plenty of farewells before but somehow this time it's different. The gang is getting much more apart. And in completely different directions... Sabah, Kedah and Singapore. And more will go off early next year. I foresee there will be minimal chances to meet :(

But I bet distance won't change the quality of our bond. There's just too much awesome memories from the old days that I'll never forget, I hope it's the same for all of them too.

It's actually super cool to see how all of us have grown, furthering our education in different directions, venturing into different industries.

I can picture us all meeting together like tonight in N years. Most of us would be working, some might be doing their masters... We would have changed but we'll still be the same. Laughing about the funny/lame stuff that I can only see myself comfortably crapping with this gang. There's just an easiness I feel with this bunch.

Like the kind you feel with family. There I said it.

Take care y'all! Till our next gathering :)

No comments: