Sunday, June 20, 2010

Cleopatra's Wheel

I'm back... AGAIN!

Yes feeling normal today.

Do you know I'm quite a sucker for superstitions and rituals?
I have plenty of beliefs, some are ridiculous yet I still follow it in fear that something bad will happen if I don't.

Especially during exams I have unusual 'rituals'. Maybe I mentioned it before. Things like not cutting my hair and not eating out the night before a paper. Very likely related to my obsessive nature haha.

I also believe in good luck charms. Sure you heard of the common ones like rabbit's foot, horseshoe, leprechaun's pot of gold, etc.
I find this one particularly interesting: Cleopatra's Wheel.


It was worn by Cleopatra (duh) and supposed to grant 24 types of happiness. It's too long to list here, so check it out at:
http://www.calastrology.com/cleopatras-wheel.html

Don't know how effective it was, but it sure looks stunning doesn't it. When you stare at it, it almost has a hypnotizing effect...

Hope looking at it brings me lots of happiness (and luck) I need starting tomorrow! :)

No comments: