Friday, June 25, 2010

Just 1 To Go!

I survived one of the toughest weeks of the semester!

3 papers have come and gone. Satisfied. Things turned out alrite :)
I could have studied harder, but ya know the outcome could also have been a lot worse. So I'm thankful.

Glad I never gave up though it was so tempting to just put down the notes and watch TV. I know I won't fail, but I want MUCH more than settle for a pass. Call me greedy, I just like HDs. Who doesn't rite?

What I'm about to say is extremely corny so brace yourself...
Everytime I come through a tough time, I feel so much more in touch with myself. It makes you strong. I've always felt that the rough and tough moments in life is what defines our character the most.


Just one more paper on Monday. Fundamentals of Biotechnology.
Seems easier than Chemistry or Food Science but I have been taught to never underestimate anything.

After that, the celebration of freedom will begin hehehehe :)

No comments: