Monday, June 7, 2010

Turning Point

Hehehe I'm happy to report that my revision plans have had smooth progress since my last post! Yes the momentum finally came, so now I have to be careful not to lose it by working consistently to "keep the flow going" so to speak.

It's due to a huge motivational boost I received a few days ago. Some of you already know as I excitedly announced it on Facebook haha. Wasn't bragging, I was just too overjoyed I had to share it. Got a cert from Monash that says I "received the highest academic mark" in one of my units SCI1020 (that's statistics!) for last sem. I really wasn't aware of it, so to suddenly discover something so pleasant out of the blue is like WOWWWWW!

And it couldn't be more timely. I have been struggling to study for this sem's final exam. This gift immediately inspired me to get going. ON the same day I saw the cert, I was able to concentrate and finished some notes :)


And I'm also happy because today I got a taste of some tracks from Kylie's upcoming album! Yeah a megamix of 6 tracks on Aphrodite was leaked on YouTube. My favourtie is Get Outta My Way... such a happy tune!



Not sure how long before the officials remove the video, so have a listen while it's available! :)

No comments: