Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Low to No Motivation

After celebrating my freedom from assignments for several days, it hit me that I really shouldn't be chilling yet. The exam is 3 weeks away and the days are slipping by ridiculously fast. I wake up, eat, go online, play some games, eat, watch TV, sleep and the day is over.

Today I saw some past year papers and it nearly gave me a heart attack. Sigh now I realize just how far I am from being ready. I immediately devised a study plan that is actually bearable, but it requires consistent daily effort from ermm today onwards! Unfortunately I didn't meet today's requirement. So tomorrow I have to work double hard, or else the day after will be triple effort and then it just goes on and on and on till I die of overload from the mounting pressure.

Currently the motivation level is virtually zero because I have been resting for so many days. I'm back to being a lazybug. I actually had much more momentum working on assignments and reports. So now I need to rediscover that erm..... "passion".

Then again if I wait long enough, when the FEAR kicks in I'll naturally get moving. But that process is like self torture so let's try to avoid it this time LOL.


Once again I'm back to being my lazy, neurotic, obsessive self. Hello June! :p

No comments: