Thursday, June 3, 2010

Uh oh

Gee I'm finding it awfully difficult to stick with my daily study schedule.

In all my previous exams there has been sufficient time between papers to revise, but this sem all papers are packed closely together towards the end of the exam month... forcing me to cover everything before the first paper on the 21st.

This is dangerous for someone who's so used to last minute studying! Right now the intensity isn't here becoz my mind is not feeling the pressure or fear yet. The exam seems miles away even though I know it's not (LOL). I just can't get rolling, it's frustrating as I can neither study nor relax now.

And it's also hard to study notes on the computer. Sure the slides are coloured and the pictures are much clearer, but I don't seem to concentrate as well compared to print out notes, where you can highlight and conteng on important points. Also looking at the computer screen all day is BAD for the eyes! No good printing all the notes now though, I feel it would be a waste of resources.

Haih... sorry I just felt the need to voice my dilemmas. I know it's minor, I mean it's not like I'm being swallowed by a phython or kidnapped and held hostage by a bunch of hypnotized pigeons. OK I think I watch too much TV.

In need of healing. Music will do the trick.

No comments: