Saturday, June 19, 2010

Just A Moment

I shouldn't be blogging now but hey I'm here haha! Shoot me.

Totally digging the new look, I like the green water colour effect and topping it with stars in the night sky is just soothing to stare at. Makes me want to blow up the roof, I mean blog more often, at least for now (classic "hot hot chicken shit" moment).

My mind is a little off right now so don't take anything I say too seriously.

Not going to talk about exams becoz I have been on about it like a broken record, sure you're sick of it too. "Just do it" ala Nike style.

Speaking of Nike I'm sure you know how fond I am of the brand. Super cool and sexy. Especially them sneakers. I dream about being part of the Nike design team. Everyone has that crazy dream which they know is never gonna happen, so collaborating with Nike is one of mine.

How cool would it be to design your own Nike sneakers and see them displayed on shelves worldwide? Or I would love to focus on tennis wear. Tennis is such a trendy sport, Nike always ensures their players look great on court.

Wow I feel partially drunk even though I haven't been drinking. It's that light headed feeling. Woooooo let's see what else I have to say.....

Ohh Wimbledon is starting on Monday, I love grass yay! Unfortunately I think I'm gonna miss the first week's action due to my 3 papers >.< Well the second week is more exciting anyway. Once again I'm rooting for Nadal and Sharapova. If they both win the singles titles respectively, maybe I will shave my head in honour of them...


Got 2 weeks off in July. No plans so far. Feel like going somewhere. It's been way too long since I went on vacation. OK maybe not THAT long, but 3 months of craziness in Monash can feel like you've been through a year of hell.

Also I have been making some Yhart lately. Just loose pieces here and there, nothing cohesive to form a collection. Maybe I will post it up during the break on my deserted Yhart Sale if you guys still remember what that is hahaha. I don't give up that easily.


OK I think that's enough. If I continue writing you're probably gonna give it a miss. You know when you're typing a blog post, it's totally like talking to yourself. Anyway I monologue to myself quite often. Or maybe it's thinking out loud. Hope no one sees me doing it and thinks I'm a freak.


OK I SHOULD STOP. Clearly I'm not very sane tonight.

Thanks for reading though. Appreciate it. Till my next random neurotic post :)

No comments: