Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Finally

The whole track was released last Friday but I have been busy completing the last assignments and reports before the semester ends... so here it is:



I thought the chorus was a little slow but after several listens it's really growing on me. Then again I'm a fan so I'm naturally biased to like anything Kylie :P

No worries there should be faster tracks on Aphrodite... it is a DANCE album after all. I'm not sure if I'm more excited to see the music video for All The Lovers or listen to the rest of the album.
Surely it's gonna be mind blowing!


At the mean time I still have 2 lab reports and 1 poster to make. Yes, the poster assignment scares me a little. Uncertainty. But somehow it's gonna get done...

I realized American Idol hasn't been exciting enough to keep me watching. Haven't been following for 3 weeks. Instead I find myself watching Glee. It's amazing that Star World is showing the new episodes just weeks after the American premiere. Oh yeah Star World is also showing the new season of 30 Rock right after Glee, think I have mentioned b4 how much I like the show and Tina Fey who is simply a genius in comedy.

Also the French Open is starting soon! Haven't watched much tennis lately, but I know Nadal is in superior form. He won all three major clay tournaments this year, even defeating Federer in the Madrid final. I would be betting all my money on the king of clay to regain the French Open title this year after a bitter 2009.

Alrite time to get back to work. By next Thursday I will be FREE!!!!!!! From assignments at least. Then the exams come but I'll worry about that after I celebrate my temporary freedom muahahahahahahaha.

Till then :)

No comments: