Saturday, November 1, 2008

triple celebration

Yesterday went to Wong Kok in SS2 to celebrate Chai Yee's birthday. Also celebrated Lok Mun & Yu Xuan's b'day in advance.

Coz it was Chai Yee's birthday yesterday, so we got the Birthday Milk Tea for free! It's a giant mug of milk tea... I mean freaking gigantic. I lazy to upload pic so i recommend going to Zhi Shan's blog (see links) to see some quality pictures.. He brought his camera, flash gun and even a tripod. Talk about pro...

And everything seemed to be extra BIG yesterday. (hmm... that sounds slightly obscene) After Wong Kok, we went to Kayu for drinks. And yes, we ordered the roti tissue... Really long!

Yesterday was another milestone for me, becoz i drove on my own at night! Reached home after midnight.. It was pretty fun, feels like i've grown up and became independent muahahaha...

Had a good time... I hope Yu Xuan & Lok Mun will like their presents coz i picked them with care.. And thanks to my sis for wrapping them coz i've terrible wrapping skills =P

HAPPY 18th =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe it's ok. Ur sis has terrible wrapping skills too :)

Anonymous said...

Yes.

I agree.