Sunday, October 26, 2008

therapy

It's amazing how my mood can make a 180 change in just a couple of days.

I feel genuinely relieved right now. Trials r over, and this weekend i'm completely stress free.
Oh and it helps that Monday is a PH haha..

Did a lot of happy, feel good stuff... And my 2nd sis is back for the long weekend too.. It's always fun when she's back... She even brought back the DVD for season 4 of Grey's Anatomy.

Friday nite went to watch 'Soul's Code' with my sis and Gerard.. It's supposed to be a Thai horror movie, but it turned out to be like C.S.I kind of action movie. So so only. I don't recommend.

Saturday went shopping at 1U... Bought a reli cool pair of funky sandals.. Evening played tennis, but it was blooooooody hot... kinda torturing to play when ur skin is burning... The weather is crazy... either raining or extremely hot...
At night went to Bukit Tinggi for dinner coz my dad wanted to go to our apartment there to check some stuff... It was nice to get out of the city & enjoy some fresh air. But there were lots of insects buzzing around... slightly disturbing... Nature and I don't reli mix well..



The best part of this weekend? Probably laying on the couch watching Grey's....
So far i've watched 7 episodes in 2 days... Intend to watch more tonight.
This is a show with much drama & complicated relationships... It feels real.. I mean life isn't a piece of cake, so i like to watch this show becoz the characters deal with a lot of mess, and I feel for them, I can relate to them..

More than anything this weekend is giving me a chance to get rested. To heal myself spiritually b4 I go completely nuts and start embarking on a killing rampage... A few days ago I was like a elastic band being pulled so tightly on both sides, the tension was so strong that I was millimetres from snapping... Luckily i'm still here. I'm thankful.

My final exam is just one week away. But i feel confident. There's sufficient time for me to do a final revision and I promise I'm gonna rock the hell out of this exam if its the last thing I do..

So Monash watch out!

No comments: