Thursday, November 20, 2008

5 More Days...

till the concert that i've been waiting for so long!

I've never been so excited before. And happy too.
I'm on holiday, I saw Federer in flesh, I will be on a Singapore trip, I will see KylieX2008, I might be going to Penang for a eating trip, and I might go to Melaka to help with a party.
It doesn't get more exciting than this.

WOW... I cannot believe I'm going to a Kylie Minogue show in a matter of days. I thought she would never come here any time soon.

I hope she is healthy and safe. She will be performing in Dubai and Bangkok before going to Singapore. After that she will head to Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing and Taipei to conclude the Asian leg of the tour.

Most arrangements for my trip hav been made, i'm leaving on Monday morning by bus. Will be back on Wednesday night. Till then, bye =)

Trailer for KylieX2008 DVD

No comments: