Friday, November 14, 2008

Muff-in, Mufy-out

Hooray! My first semester of MUFY is completed. What a short sem this has been, but who cares, i'm officially on holiday now!

It's strange becoz i can't believe i'm done for the year... It feels as though i haven't accomplished much academic wise. Oh well... i'm not complaining, I actually enjoy the easy life.

I'm not going to celebrate or say anymore, coz i know some of u guys r still in the battlefield, esp. those doing A levels at Taylors, i heard u guys have an exam period that spans many weeks. I know it's draining so good luck! Go kick ass!

Today is the last day for 6 formers too, so Yu Xuan & Jit Teng, if u guys wanna go play tennis, call me. =) I really want to spend more time improving my game, so i'll need all the practice i can get. I'm on the lookout for tournaments too, u get great exposure playing with other players.

That's all for now. =)

No comments: