Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I've Got A Crafty Sister

It all started one day when my third sis wanted a pirate rabbit soft toy. My mum said that she could make one, but in the end it was my second sis who amazingly made this rabbit soft toy from scratch.... When she showed it to her friends, they just wouldn't believe that it was hand made by her.. This is an indication of how good her creative & sewing skills are.. I suggested that maybe it was from sewing all her patients up (since she is a doctor)


I know this doesn't look like a rabbit, but this was how the original design looked like.. Only some minor changes. All i can say is Wow... I saw it being created from the sketching, to the cutting of fabric, to the stuffing of cotton... Most of the materials are scrap from home, so Grimm (it's name) costs about RM15... excluding the labour of course, which in fact is priceless =)

Check out more pics of Grimm at my sis' blog.

http://twotwoeight.wordpress.com/

No comments: