Saturday, November 8, 2008

3 down, 1 to go

Yay now that Chemistry is out of the way, only my "good" friend Biology remains..

To be honest, i was always very fond of this subject, but studying it for an exam is certainly a daunting task. Just thinking about the amount of things i hav to memorize makes me shiver. thank god i have 5 more days to prepare.

Had a good dinner last night with my sisters... went to the Mediterranean Restaurant at Plaza Mont Kiara. I had delicious paella.

Btw, went to MTV Asia's website & I saw that the Top 100 hits of the year contest is back! Last year i took part, and just one day before i went to NS, i discovered i won!!! The prize was a super cool touch screen Samsung MP3 player worth about RM700. This year, the prize is a new Gibson Les Paul 2008 Standard electric guitar worth USD3,899.
All I have to say is people really win on MTV, so do take part!
Here's the link:
http://www.mtvasia.com/Onair/Shows/MTVTop100Hits2008/

As the days go by, the KylieX2008 concert is drawing closer and closer. Once i finish my Bio paper, i will start making some serious holiday plans. Will be spending a few days in Melaka at my sister's place after going to Singapore. Plan to see more and do more during my long break =)

Also, there is this Thai horror movie called 'The Coffin' that i want to watch, coz my 3rd sis said it was not bad. The problem is no one else in my family is into horror, and i don't know a lot of friends that like this genre as well. So, i'm asking for someone to go with me... Just text me or something ok? I will be quite free from now till the 24th. The tickets r on me =)

that's all for now... Pray that Bio will go easy on me..=P

No comments: