Thursday, November 27, 2008

Post Kylie Show Effect

Hey I'm back from Singapore!
It's been 2 days since the concert, but to be honest i'm still not fully recovered.
The night after the show I think I was on a high. It's hard to describe, I was a little confused as to how i felt then...
But every now and then when i try to relive the moment in my head- the image of Kylie, the songs she sang and the stadium- it just feels awesome. The live show experience was a little different from what I expected it to be, but overall the whole thing can be summed up as MIND BLOWING.
It's just sick. The visual effects were stunning, the music was extremely loud I could feel the thumping in my heart, and Kylie.... She looked fantastic. So much prettier in person. Her radiant skin was glowing. She had 6 wardrobe changes for 6 different themes/acts.
They were some minor drawbacks, for instance at times the music was so loud I could not hear the singing well. Other than that, it was a good show. I loved it when Kylie interacted with the audience. She was flirty and funny as well.
The best part of the show? Most likely the fact that I was in an arena filled with Kylie fans. Everyone was there that night for the same purpose. Throughout the show, many were on their feet dancing and cheering. It was also amazing to see the fans singing along with Kylie.
I got to be a wild fan for a night. I sang and I danced. I had a great time. This experience was priceless & I think its safe to say that 'I Should Be So Lucky, Lucky Lucky Lucky' hahaha. =)

Check out some pics at my sis' blog. http://twotwoeight.wordpress.com/

No comments: