Monday, June 15, 2009

So far...

It has been over a week of holiday-ing and I must say it has been rather intoxicating.

In some ways I didn't expect my break to be so... occupied. Not that I'm busy, but I just never had a bored or dull moment yet, which is good. Means I'm spending time (and money lol) efficiently.

Seems the current motto is "To the max", everything done to extreme.

Played 7 hours of tennis in 4 days, which is the most I've ever done. Mentally I became a wreck towards the end. For once I want a break from tennis. But not for long.

Had a haircut, and it's different from before. Kinda sharp, spiky looking.

Also watched a handful of movies this week. 'State of Play' was the latest. Pretty good. It's a show that makes you think. It's been a while since I watched a horror movie... Anyone wanna watch 'Drag Me To Hell' with me?

Another feature of the week was delicious food. Emmm.... plenty of it. Don't even know where to start. I recommend going to 'Otak-otak Place' which is located at 1 Utama and Tropicana City Mall. Everything I've tried there so far has been up to standard, like the Nasi Briyani and Nasi Lemak Chicken Rendang. Of course the otak-otak related dishes are good as well.

Also had breakfast at La Bodega in Bangsar yesterday. Seriously I think they serve the best American breakfast. Order the 'Big breakfast' and you will know what I mean. It's very expensive for breakfast, but I only go there once in a blue moon, which actually makes the experience even more memorable.

Talking about satisfying meals makes me shiver in joy. And I'm hungry now. Time for lunch =)
Will upload pics in next post =)

No comments: