Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Outcome

What do you know, results came out early. Briefly after publishing my previous post.

My immediate response was to calculate my Mufy score. Heart beating quicker than usual. I keyed in the numbers several times to make sure there was no mistake.

The outcome?
It wasn't a number that I like, but it was more or less expected.

My prediction was spot on. Maybe I should consider a career in fortune telling. Better start shopping for a crystal ball.
Mind the sarcasm. Just trying to lick my wounds.

I admit it's slightly upsetting becoz I missed the scholarship mark not by much. I can't help but wonder over & over again what could have been if I worked a little harder, pushed myself a little more.

IF ONLY.........


I know I should be satisfied. I have all HDs. Some of my course mates would celebrate with a score like this. This is just the perfection seeking obsessive compulsive competitive side of me wishing for more. No matter what the score is, I will always wish it was higher. It's human nature.

OH WELL dramas over. Speaking to a friend made me realize it's not that bad. It's far from that. In fact I should be so lucky, lucky lucky lucky. Pun intended. =)

No comments: