Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I cooked, I watched

Last Saturday I made dinner for 3 as my parents were away for the nite.
MENU
Penne pasta with white mushrooms and sausages
Miso soup
The maid helped with the more complicated procedures, but I was in the kitchen the whole time. It turned out tasty, I mean how bad can pasta and sauce from a bottle go...
As for the miso soup, well it's instant. But it tastes just like the ones we have in a Jap restaurant.
Overall I'm satisfied with my first self prepared main meal (or should I say partially lol).

Yesterday I watched 2 free movies at GSC Tropicana City Mall. This place is just a 3 minute drive from home. The new cinema is smaller than the one at 1U, but it's clean, fresh and most importantly it's conveniently near my house.

Oh yeah so you might have heard about the free screenings that they are conducting for 4 days. Only 8 movies to choose from. Hence I watched 'Ip Man' and 'Confessions of a Shopaholic' with my sis. I wouldn't have watched these shows had it not been F.O.C., but both shows turned out quite alright.
Time really flies when we are having a good time. 2 weeks gone, 3 weeks left. I'm quite nervous about starting life as a uni student. It's bound to be exciting, but hectic too.

No comments: