Thursday, June 4, 2009

Satisfying Promotion

Wow today I found a pot of gold thanks to Jit Teng & Yu Xuan. Yesterday while playing tennis they mentioned this 50% offer at Shogun Japanese buffet restaurant. Normal price is about Rm43+, now it's only about RM25 per person.

Hehe so today 5 of us went to the branch at 1 Utama. I was surprised coz when we reached there at 11am, there was a line building up at the entrance. The buffet only starts at 12, but ppl go early to line up to secure seats. In the end, the restaurant gave out numbers (like a bank) and we got in soon enough.
The selection of food is fantastic. The taste was decent as well. I think it's a good deal. As you know Jap food is always pricey, so RM25 for all you can eat is pretty darn good. We ate for almost 3 hours.
Unfortunately tomorrow is the last day of the promotion. This promotion started some time ago, so I kinda regret not finding out about it sooner. But I guess having too much of something isn't good either.

So if ur free, go tonight or tomorow!
I know it's very uncharacteristic of me to go out on a day before my Bio paper, and I even played tennis yesterday. Maybe 2 or 3 years ago I would have chose to stay at home to study. But what the heck, times have changed and I feel we still gotta eat and play during an exam period rite? I'm mature enough to manage my schedule and finish what I have to read in time (hopefully lol)
Pray for me. After tomorrow I am FREE.
FREE!!! HAHAHAHAHA.

No comments: