Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bring on the Green stuff

Been out and about most of the day. Hence the late update.

French Open comes to an end after 2 weeks of well...... surprises.
My predictions have been completely wrong. I expected Nadal and Safina to win, Federer to not go that far, Djokovic to be in the final.

With Nadal, Djokovic and Murray out of his sight, Federer took his chances and completed a career Slam. Now he has the complete collection.

With Wimbledon just 3 weeks away, I'd say Federer has a good shot based on current form. Still early to say though. Anyway this is truly an exciting time for tennis fans as 2 Slams come back to back. Grass is my favourite surface to watch, partly becoz the grass season is so short, it makes us appreciate it more.


I'm really enjoying my holidays. The freedom to relax and just do whatever that I enjoy is such a pleasure. Right now I'm indulging to the max!

=) =) =)

No comments: