Thursday, June 18, 2009

In Pics: Good Things

Been a while since I did a pic post. Random things (mostly food lol) from recent weeks =)
Sorry bout poor quality. Lazy to edit =P

Sis in cage with Quill. Classic.

new hair cut =)


Last but not least, the Wong family version of french toast. Been having this since young. But today i made it completely on my own. Yes, that's right. Looks sick but tastes good.

The shiny yellow stuff on the bread is honey, not oil. The edges of the bread look like bite marks becoz i was lazy to use a knife. Don't ask. Haha gosh I'm so defensive about my culinary skills.

This holiday I'm attempting to make myself more adept in the kitchen by improving my virtually not existent cooking skills. (that's a mouth full)

A few days ago I made mushroom soup............. Yes, you've probably guessed. It's instant can soup.

But I will try making cooler stuff. Maybe pasta or some omelet. Ohh maybe American breakfast hehehe. Anyone got tips for a cooking amateur?

No comments: