Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Strange

Hey how's everyone doing?

Life has been surprisingly calm. Hardly any action in college. After all the fuss about research projects and presentations, suddenly life is so...... stress free. Well not to say there is no work to be done, but it just feels relaxed and laid back that it's starting to get boring.

And this boredom is making me lazy. Totally uninspired to work hard. My finals is 6 weeks away and yet i'm still chilling. So far the syllabus has been easy I feel like I can get away with last minute studying. But technically I should be working harder to be on the safe side.

Oh and I don't know why I missed the Miami tournament even though I was free this past week. I guess I was busy doing nothing. Almost zero productivity. Nadal lost in the quarter finals to Del Potro (unexpected), and Federer lost to Djokovic I think. In the end Murray beat Djokovic in the final. It's interesting becoz the top 4 players are capable of beating each other, and no one is the clear favourite. Like the week before Nadal won Indian Wells by trashing Murray, but this week Murray came up on top beating Djokovic. Federer is not doing so well, losing regularly to Nadal, Djokovic and Murray in recent encounters.

Time is running so slowly. Getting sick of Pre-U life. Just wanna move on to Uni life. But I predict those will be tough times. So I better enjoy this relaxing moment while it lasts.

P.S. - If u find that this post makes no sense, it's becoz my mind is not reli functioning and focused right now. Can't seem to translate my thoughts into proper sentences. It's taking me forever to type this. Oh and so many spelling errors. Brain not clear. Thank god for spell check. =)

This song is funky. Again, spunky and catchy lyrics is Lily Allen's trademark. Here I will provide the lyrics for this song and u'll know what I mean:
http://www.metrolyrics.com/everyones-at-it-lyrics-lily-allen.html

No comments: