Thursday, April 30, 2009

Need A Break

OK I kinda screwed up today's Chemistry test. 2 reasons:

1. Not enough time.
2. Didn't understand some questions.

Seriously a few questions were alien to me, there was nothing I could do about it. Can't even guess coz my mind was blank in the first place.
The fact that time was slipping away made me rush through, so there was no chance to process the stuff that I didn't understand.

Don't know why, I just can't do well in Organic Chem. Even during my SPM days I sucked at it. Somehow I can't remember all the types of reactions and structures and apply the concepts when the exam paper twists questions into something slightly different.

Better work on it before the finals.

Just about an hour ago, my body started showing signs of flu again. It's only been a couple of days since I recovered and I tot I was off the hook... Guess not.
Thank god for Labour Day. We could all use a day off right?

And I know I'm paranoid, but when I first got the flu early this week, that was exactly the time news about the swine flu in Mexico came out. You know where I'm headed to.. lol

Honestly I don't know much about it. I heard it can spread quickly from human to human, but it isn't that life threatening right? I read an article which said some ppl who were tested positive for it have recovered like it was a typical form of flu.

So far M'sia seems unaffected. But still, we should all be extra cautious. I will see a doctor if I don't get well soon.

Oh and FYI I'm still twittering. Like I said, short updates go there while the longer stuff will come here.
Really tired. Time to rest.

Till next time =)

No comments: