Thursday, April 16, 2009

Innocent As Ever

There was drama at college today.

I don't want to elaborate on the details, in short I was accused, or should I say someone suggested that I was the culprit behind an incident that took place recently.
This is quite a serious issue, as it involves a higher authority.

I'm really disappointed. For someone to make such accusations without evidence is just an insult.

I'm not afraid if you want to point fingers at me, coz I didn't do it.

I think that it's ridiculous that I have to prove my innocence, convincing other people that it wasn't me coz I don't want them to think negatively of me.

All this while I thought I had a good reputation, I try to stay away from trouble, I try to be nice. Sigh. And this is what I get in return. Thank you very much. You have managed to tarnish my image.

No comments: