Thursday, April 23, 2009

If This Isn't Love - Jennifer Hudson


I like the line "Cause I could be dreaming or just plain crazy". Sounds like something I would say haha =P

Sick again. Sore throat, flu.
It just started so I hope I can prevent it from getting worse by taking meds.

Anyway I finally had the chance to play tennis last night (through lesson with Mr.Ong). This time I went alone coz my sis and Gerard were busy. But it was interesting coz Mr.Ong had other students so I got to play with 3 different guys. They were like older and larger in size. On first look I tot I would get trashed but interestingly I played better. Turns out they were relative beginners. They are strong and can hit damn hard, but skills and accuracy were still not polished. Lucky me.
Once again this shows that you can't judge a book by its cover. I could defeat a 20+ year old well built man, but possibly lose to a 12 year old pro junior. You will be surprised how well some youngsters can play.

Life is quite boring now. Classes are going slower than ever and I suddenly feel like going on a holiday. Anywhere... just to get away and chill a bit... OR I could just stay at home and revise for upcoming exams.

The first choice sounds much better, but the second option is more likely to take place. LOL! Yup that's life...

No comments: