Monday, February 9, 2009

Woof woof, surprise!

I was alone at home typing my research paper while everyone else went out for lunch.

The door bell rings.

A family friend appears with some other ppl. Next to them is a dog.
Suddenly I remembered my mum saying that we were getting a Golden Retriever puppy from a friend's friend becoz they cannot keep her.

Oh it was a puppy alright, i can tell it still looks young, but the size.... My first impression was Oh My God, WTF! This dog is huge. And since I was alone at home, I freaked out coz i tot they were going to leave me with the dog.

I'm not exactly a dog person. They scare me with their hyper active jumping and licking.

Thankfully the others came home soon enough. My sis is the one who loves animals.
The rest u can say its history.

Now we have many dogs, fishes, tortoises and 1 rabbit. Not to mention the birds and squirrels that come by every morning. My house is like a freaking petting zoo. Come visit. Admission is free haha.

- - - - - -
btw I'm finally making some progress with my project. Intro is almost done. Next up is 1st argument. Thank god =)

No comments: