Sunday, February 1, 2009

End of CNY, Aussie Open

Sigh it's a pity good things come to an end. But life must go on.
This year's CNY can be described in 2 words: Simple & Fun
Nothing out of the ordinary, I did things that I do every year. Visit relatives, have nice meals, gamble. It doesn't change much. Maybe that's why I like it. This year's celebration is kinda relaxing.


This week I spent most of my time watching tennis... Oh I had a tiring game yesterday, I almost twisted my ankle and pulled a shoulder muscle. Lucky lucky..
Just finish watching the men's final. In my heart I wanted Nadal to win, but now that he has done it, it doesn't feel that great. It was sad to see Federer break down in tears during the prize giving ceremony. You can really feel how badly he wanted to win. He had his chances, but Nadal just came up a little better.
Serena Williams trashed Safina in the women's final. It was a quick match and kind of an anti climax becoz everyone was expecting a better show.
Anyway, it has been an incredible 2 weeks of tennis. Congrats Rafa and Serena!


Hmm.............. back to reality, got classes tomorrow. Oh god, i have so much to do for my English research project, I barely did anything this whole week. I'm so screwed... And there's a Maths test coming Wednesday. Reality sucks eh ;P

No comments: