Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'm Finally Free!

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm finally at peace with myself.

It's amazing how things can change in a matter of days.
After burying myself with negativity for such a long time, now I see light at the end of the tunnel.


Been sick for so long, suddenly I'm well.
Been stressing out with my research project for so long, suddenly it's done. (the first draft at least)
Been upset becoz of something/someone, suddenly I'm happy becoz I learnt to let go.

This weekend has been great. Met up with some high school friends on Friday for lunch. At SS2 Wong Kok AGAIN haha.
While some of my college mates are busy rushing with their research project, I finished mine by Friday. So I got to play tennis on both Sat and Sun.
And I spent Valentine's with my family, even my sis from Melaka came back. We had a reli good dinner at a Chinese restaurant. Yum yum...


I realize I can be happy just the way I am.
I can live without certain things.
I just need to let go.

And smile.
=)

No comments: