Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Eng, Bio,.....

Helo how's everyone doing?
Am i the only one experiencing problems with the Internet? Damn slow lah...

Life this week is kind of work filled. (as usual X_X)

There is an English group presentation tomorrow. I'm a little nervous, not becoz I'm afraid to speak in front of the class, but really due to the lack of discussion and preparation among the team members. It's not our fault, the lecturer gave us the topic on Tuesday and expected a complete power point presentation in just 2 days! We did not rehearse, and until now I've not seen the power point slides yet, so it might turn out to be disastrous! (fingers crossed)
But at the same time it's kinda fun. I like the idea of doing group presentation. In a way there is less pressure. U feel better out there when ur not alone. If only we had a couple of extra days to refine things, then I'm sure the product will be more polished.

Oh and there's a Biology test this Friday! It's the first Bio test this sem and to be honest the topic is tough. Currently studying inheritance, so we have to know all the diff crosses, the ratio of the genotype and phenotype and also gene linkage. Sounds familiar? I like Biology, but I hate Biology tests. All memory work. T_T

And I've gotta do a Kylie round up haha. Now that the Brits is over, Kylie is going to Mumbai this week to film a video for a Bollywood film. She's not acting in it, but she's singing 2 songs for the movie composed by AR Rahman, who recently won a Golden Globe and 2 Academy Awards for his work in Slumdog Millionaire (Btw i wanna watch Slumdog Millionaire!).
Super cool. Can't wait to hear the tracks =)
Kylie will also be headlining a free concert 'Top of the Mountain' for skiers and boarders at Ischgl, a ski resort in Austria in May. If only I was there... =P



This remix of 'Boombox' is the latest Kylie track that I can't get outta my head.


Time to go. Have a nice week everyone =)

No comments: