Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Put Yourself In My Place

Suddenly thought of this song. I think this is the most sad sounding single from Kylie. It's not too deep, but still meaningful.

A performance from the 1998 tour


Btw Kylie lost to Daft Punk for best dance/electronic album in the Grammys. T_T
Never mind. Awards are over rated anyway...

So is love.
This Sat i will be celebrating Singles Awareness Day (as Wen Zhen calls it for us ppl who are not attached haha)
It took me a while to interpret what Singles Awareness meant. At first i thought it was a celebration of being single, being free and independent.
But on deeper thought, i realize when you have to be aware of something it's usually negative, eg. HIV awareness, breast cancer awareness day. So i guess Feb 14 is a day for single ppl to be reminded that they are still single. LOL, if u put it that way, it kinda sucks rite. Who came up with this celebration anyway?

But being single is really not bad. U are like a free spirit with no obligation to please anyone.
I'm not saying that I don't want love, believe me I welcome it, but I feel there is no need to rush.

ANYWAY... for those of u who are attached, then have a good time this weekend. =)

No comments: