Sunday, February 8, 2009

Help

Yet another post on a frustrating day.

I'm blogging becoz I'm trying to avoid doing my work.

The English research project is driving me crazy. It's actually not hard, but it just requires a lot of time and effort. Something I clearly don't have today.

I just can't focus. Something has been on my mind (not work related) and it's distracting me from functioning properly. I try not to think about it, however the feeling is strong it can't be ignored. Is it just all in my head or have I been right all along? This is confusing.

I feel sick.
Figuratively and also literally.
The fact that i have a painful sore throat doesn't help.

Great. Now I'm just ranting. Sorry.
I know the only person to blame is myself.


This whole research project thing is getting old. I just wanna get it over & done with.

I want the misery to end.
A perfect song comes into mind, but it can't be embedded. So go check out what song I'm talking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8yw2Aa6ODw

No comments: