Sunday, January 4, 2009

Times Ahead (Resolution)

College is reopening tomorrow (crap!) & I want to be optimistic about the coming months.
If all goes well, I will be entering Uni in July, which is another chapter.
But before I look too far away, it's way time to set some new year's resolution.
I will keep it realistic, but still pose a challenge.

1. Improve results in MUFY finals.
I know I can do better. I'm not far from the scholarship.

2. Be a better tennis player by:
(a) working on physical fitness
(b) playing more aggressively (BUT not to the extend of hitting mindlessly)
(c) working on my serve (i need it to be a weapon, not a liability)
2008 saw some good moments, but now I want to bring it to the next level.

3. Get healthier by:
(a) Gaining some weight (say about 5 kilos)
(b) Handling stress appropriately (like what I did in 2008 but better)

4. Be less anti social (yes, i know i need to...)

5. Avoid doing any negative deeds that cause harm to others.

6. Be more selfless. Help out others in the best of my ability.


That's about it. If I think of anything else, I'll just add it in.
2009 is going to be a good year. I just feel it.

No comments: