Monday, January 5, 2009

Registered

Today's my first day back to Sunway. Feels strange to be walking around the compound. But i guess it's nice to see some familiar faces.

Don't really know how to describe it. Overall it's a positive feeling i think. I mean I can't stay in the holidays forever right... Sorry but this is just another one of my random posts.

Anyway the whole purpose of today is to register for my second sem units. I will be doing Part B of the same subjects as my previous sem: Eng, Maths, Chem & Bio. One interesting thing about MUFY is the flexibility and control we have in the timetable. You can arrange your own schedule by choosing classes from the various time slots. So it's kinda fun. But also stressful if you can't get into the one that you want. Luckily things went pretty smoothly. I picked the 4 earliest periods so that I can go home earlier.

Classes end at 1.30pm on Tuesday & Wednesday, oh and also for Monday & Thursday if I decide to skip Moral Studies which insanely starts only at 4pm and ends at 5.30pm. (Booooo)
I already know Friday is my favourite day, coz I only have 2 classes and can balik at 12.15pm.

Now it's interesting to see who my classmates for each subject are.
The moment of truth - tomorrow hehe =)

No comments: