Sunday, January 25, 2009

HCNY =)

Hahahahahahahahaha (in evil tone) CNY is here! 1 week off for the lazy boy!

So far I've been getting into the new year mood by eating lots of junk & spending money on things i don't really need.
I'm kinda superstitious. I always have to buy at least one new shirt to wear on the first day. Usually its red (so typical rite), this time i got an orangey one.

Yesterday nite met up with the gang at SS2, coz Tung Tung is back from Taiwan for sem break. She came along with her bf, who's a Korean that stays in Holland (if not mistaken). Very interesting......... It's always fun to yumcha with them, had some good laughs which i'm deprived of lately.

Today is my eldest sis' B'day, went to 'Wong Kok' to get the free birthday milk tea. I'm a total sucker for the giant mug! It never ceases to amaze me even though I've seen it so many times.


Tonite we r going out to makan for our reunion dinner. This is the first year that we are dining out, coz my mum said it's too tiring to cook.

To me, CNY is about ang pou, junk food, gambling and a bit of alcohol.
Have a great time every1, remember don't drink and drive! =)


This song comes to mind for no apparent reason. Been in my head for days. Once again, HCNY!


No comments: