Friday, January 16, 2009

Finding A Balance

Gosh, the title sounds so serious, like something you can find in a self help book.

Looking back at the previous post, I can't believe how much I put myself through.
I wasn't exaggerating. At that moment I was really stressed out, but now I wonder if it was necessary... The problem was actually solved in a couple of hours.
(And i know i shouldn't be comparing myself to others, but for the record, a lot of ppl still have not submitted their proposals, in the end the lecturer postponed the deadline to Monday. WTF?)

I guess stress is good. It forces us to come up with solutions almost immediately, as if our lives depended on it. BUT i think there should be a limit. It's beneficial to feel pressured to complete something but not when it reaches the extent of driving ppl nuts.
I can't help it. I'm like that. Maybe i should care less. Not give a crap about the consequences.

IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE.

Yesterday nite i went out late even though i had to wake up early today for class. I was super sleepy in class BUT i was happy coz i had fun the night before. I had some homework to do, but i thought what the heck it can wait... This is what i need. More fun and less work. Totally.
Of course I will still focus on studies. Maybe just a little less.

No comments: