Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Problems... look at it differently

Hello.
Not sure how I feel bout this sem yet. I see pros and cons. Guess it all has to do with adjusting.
I'm going through the whole stressed-scared-lazy roller coaster again.

An interesting feature I read in The Star recently left a deep impression in my mind. Did you guys read about the homeless people living on the streets of KL? It was sad ya know... to think that there are ppl sleeping on streets not too far away from home, the ones you and I have walked on. With no bed, no blanket when it gets cold, what happens if it starts raining? Doubt any of us can imagine what they go through.

Compared to that, the problems that we have to deal with seem so petty. Stuff that is stressing me out lately really is NOTHING compared to the real shit some ppl have to go through. I mean no matter how bad my day goes at least I still have a bed to go to at the end of it.

SO I guess this is my way of saying I'm thankful for all things and people I have around me. Also, the problems I face are not really problems.
And I should stop worrying about trying to change myself just so others will think better of me. There's always a part of me that worries about how others see me, which when I think about it now seems pathetic. I think it's so much cooler to be yourself, stay original ;)

Conclusion:
We should focus on helping people with real problems! I promise I will try.

No comments: