Sunday, July 18, 2010

Bring on #3

Ahhhh 3rd sem starts tomorrow! Boohoo :(
Will be doing Year 2 units, doesn't take a genius to figure that it's gonna be tougher than Year 1.

A couple of things happened since my previous update. To combat the boredom I went to Melaka! Chilled at my sis' place for 2 days. Had some nice food, visited some tourist sites lol. Something about small towns that is relaxing :)

Last sem's results came out on Friday. Erm I guess the grades were expected, but deep down I was wishing for something a lil better. Slight decline from sem1. Oh well it's still good IMO.
And I'm quite proud to say that I studied quite consistently for this exam, NO last minute rushing for once!

Something even better to cheer about is that I managed to change that 1 little annoyance in my timetable. In other words, my timetable is now allocated to exactly the way I want! I consider this a victory :)

So another fresh start tomorrow.
Hope I can wake up in time.
Have a tendency to oversleep on first days hahaha :p

No comments: