Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Introducing......

Hey you guys know how I'm always working on something particularly when I'm on holiday?
Well I'm at it again.

Last year I came up with Yhart Sale, now I'm here with something less ambitious, but still exciting (for me at least)! Okay I know some of you might see my personal projects as self indulgent crap, but really I find satisfaction in it hahaha so I'm just gonna keep on doing my thing :p

I really enjoy music, I depend on it to get through all kinds of situations. I like to keep an eye out for the latest, and I would like to think I have a good ear.
And then there's also the side of me that enjoys writing. Blogging, used to write poems, stories just to get a kick out of it. Generally I think people who don't talk much are way better at expressing themselves through art. And since I suck at painting, writing is considered my art form.

So you take MUSIC + WRITING = MUSIC BLOG!
Right! Right? Rightttt? Anyone else feeling the vibe?

OK Well please just check out my new blog Boombox.
http://yhboombox.blogspot.com/

From now on, anything I have to say about music will end up there and not here. It's fun isn't it?
I feel like a brand you know, first Yhart Sale and now Boombox, I have other ideas like maybe a food blog or something. To feed my ego LOL.
NO, it's me branching out. Yeah that's what I'm doing.

Cheers :)

No comments: