Saturday, July 31, 2010

Alright

Been a while since the last update, it doesn't feel that long huh.
Guess when you have stuff to do, time goes by much faster.

Week 2 has been good. Getting to know some a little better, meeting new people also!
Assignments and reports are starting to pile up. Scary! Next week onwards will be tricky. If I continue to work like a sloth I could be in for some serious panda eyes! T_T

I still haven't watched Inception! Heard everyone say it's awesome. I watched Shutter Island not too long ago and I thought the plot was genius. Really didn't expect it to end that way. The twist towards the end reminded me of the movie 'Orphan', yes the one with the scary Estonian girl Esther hahaha! You guys should watch it if you haven't, definitely wouldn't see it coming!

Things are going kind of slow (Yeah I know I said time flies, how ironic huh). I don't know what it is. Maybe it's the routine student life. Suddenly I can't wait for the summer break to come. But right now I'm also considering doing a summer semester. Some of my course mates plan to do it.

During the summer break, you can opt for a short semester (jan to feb) doing only Business electives so that during the regular semesters next year, you will only need to do 3 units in one sem instead of 4.

In other words, it lightens the load. But the catch is obviously having to sacrifice the summer break. Not sure if I want to do that. But it would be really neat to only do 3 units during the normal semesters, esp next year when the subjects get tougher! Pros and cons lah.


Will think about that for a while. Till the next update, take care y'all :)

No comments: