Wednesday, July 14, 2010

B-O-R-E-D

You know when someone spells it out in capital letters separated by dashes they mean what they say. BIG TIME :P

For once I'm blogging out of boredom. Maybe I have done so subconsciously before, but this time it's O-B-V-I-O-U-S hahaha.

This boredom couldn't be more timely (btw I say 'timely' quite often). My 3rd sem in Monash kicks off next Monday (here I say 'kick' as a reference to the recently concluded World Cup). (Wow now I'm just saying everything out L-O-U-D).

Now might be the time for you to close this window but wait I actually have stuff to say...

Erm like today the allocation system for our timetable opened and I see everyone talking bout it on facebook. I don't enjoy this process that happens every semester. Basically it's stressful when you can't get into the class of your preference, and ppl start fighting for it since it's first come first serve. Yeah thankfully my timetable is decent. Just one thing which I would L-O-V-E to change, so I'll keep an eye out, like an eagle. (OK I know the eagle part was unnecessary).

(Hmmmm as I'm typing this I can feel some insect nibbling my legs but I can't seem to find it. Ahhhhh itchy!)

OK back to post.

The holidays have gone by way too fast. 3 weeks seem like 1. Basically I did nothing other than spend money & play games & watch TV. But it's good to relax like this once in a while, especially when you know the months to come will be extremely tiring.

OH I have really been enjoying Kylie's 'Aphrodite' album, thanks to my sis who bought me the CD from UK! Apparently Aphrodite is not available in M'sia yet. (Sucks rite).
Aphrodite is awesome. Many fans call it her best album yet, I have to agree. After listening to all 12 tracks, you will automatically press play again. It makes you want more. I can't say it was the same case for all her previous albums.


Alrite time to call it a night.
Thanks for helping me kill time. Hope I didn't pass on the BOREDOM to you as you read this :P

Good nite! (If you're reading this during the day then Good Morning / Good Afternoon!) LOL

No comments: